Swiftcover was established more than fifteen years ago, providing an innovative approach to car and home insurance. They were the first insurance provider to deliver fully online insurance solutions and still serve up 100% of their insurance quotes online.
Swiftcover are owned by AXA, one of the world’s biggest insurance companies, who look after millions of customers globally.
Swiftcover provide quick, affordable home insurance policies online that will save you the bother of going through endless admin with more traditional insurance companies. Their insurance deals are flexible and competitive, giving you precisely what you need at no extra cost.
What types of cover does Swiftcover offer?
Swiftcover provide home insurance in two main packages – Swift MADE and Swift MORE – choose the package that suits you best and you can choose between great value add-ons:
- Swift MADE:
- Buildings insurance up to £500,000
- Contents insurance up to £50,000
- Event and special occasion cover up to £5,000
- Visitor effects covered up to £500
- Up to £2,500 cover per valuable item (up to £15,000 total)
- Swift MORE:
- Buildings insurance up to £750,000
- Contents insurance up to £75,000
- Event and special occasion cover up to £7,500
- Visitor effects covered up to £1000
- Up to £5,000 cover per valuable item (up to £20,000 total)
- Home assistance and legal expenses cover as standard
Both packages come with multiple optional extras such as:
- Alternative accommodation cover up to £750,000
- Key and lock cover up to £1,000
- Trace and access cover up to £5,000
- Accidental damage cover for buildings from £500,000 and for contents from £50,000
- Personal possessions cover up to £15,000
- Home assistance cover
- Legal expenses cover
- Garden cover and Bicycle cover
- Student cover
Why choose Swiftcover?
- Swiftcover guarantee they can provide you with insurance to suit you, with tailor-made policies which mean you won’t have to pay more for things you don’t need.
- Swiftcover policies are 100% online which means you can manage your policy anytime online.
- UK based customer service lines mean you get the support of experts exactly when you need it.
- 24-hour emergency helpline for support day and night.