GoSkippy is a fresh new insurance broker set up to provide insurance at the most competitive prices they can find. They search available insurers to find the best deal to suit the customer’s needs.
They offer a large range of additional products that complement their highly competitive insurance policies. GoSkippy enable customers to enhance and tailor their policy to suit their specific needs.
GoSkippy are part of Somerset Bridge Insurance Services, formerly Eldon Insurance Services, who have plenty of experience in the insurance industry. GoSkippy provide cheap quotes from a range of market-leading insurers, such as Allianz, Ageas, AXA and many more.
What types of cover does GoSkippy offer?
GoSkippy provide cheap home insurance from as little as £142 per year. They offer standard home insurance policies as well as some extra cover. GoSkippy policies are outlined below:
- Buildings insurance: covers the structure of your home, any external buildings (for example garages), and fixtures and fittings (bathroom suites or fitted kitchens). You are covered for damage resulting from:
- Fire and Theft
- Flooding caused by weather or internal/external water supply
- Impact by vehicles or animals
- Falling trees, lamp posts, telegraph poles, electric wires etc.
- Contents insurance: covers possessions you own in the home. This may include limited cover for accidental damage, but it will depend on the policy you choose. Depending on the terms and conditions of your policy, you will be covered for:
- High risk items such as jewellery or antiques
- Loss or damage to contents resulting from fire, theft, water damage and other causes
- Freezer food if the contents are lost or damaged because of a mechanical fault
- New for Old contents cover – replacing your damaged or lost insured items with brand new ones
- Combined buildings and contents insurance
- A wide range of other policies that can cover:
- Unoccupied properties
- Subsidence or flood-risk homes
- Criminal convictions
- Home emergency
- Appliance cover
Why choose GoSkippy?
- GoSkippy provides cheap, competitively priced home insurance. They give you access to a panel of insurers and compare all of the best prices so you don’t have to.
- You can create the optimum package with the wide range of insurance products GoSkippy provides. These include legal cover, key cover, appliance cover and home emergency cover as well as worldwide all risk insurance to cover your possessions aboard.
- They have a useful ‘self-help’ service of online content to answer all your insurance related questions.
- GoSkippy also offer online customer service with live chat. A team of customer service agents are ready and waiting to help from Monday to Saturday.