Bedford insurance is a brokerage offering a range of standard and commercial home insurance policies which can be tailored to fit customers requirements. They have been operating since 1965 from Tolworth, South London and are a well-established name in the industry. Along with their many years of experience, they pride themself on being adaptable and able to always find the best solution for a customer from their panel of trusted insurers.
As well as standard home buildings and contents insurance, Bedford also offer a range of more tailored types of cover such as landlord or shop insurance. All this has helped them to become recognised in the field and they were finalists in the UK Broker Awards and The British Insurance Awards in 2018 and were winners of the commercial insurance awards in 2019.
What types of policies does Bedford Insurance offer?
Bedford offers the three main types of home insurance as well as a range of commercial policies.
Contents insurance: Contents only insurance will cover certain items within your property in case of damage or theft.
Buildings insurance: Buildings insurance will cover any damage to the structure of your home rather than the belongings inside it.
Contents & building insurance: This is a combined policy which protects your home and your belongings
Alternatives and specialist policies:
- Landlord insurance: Cover for damage properties you own and rent out
- Shop insurance: Cover for damage to your shop
- Restaurant insurance: Cover for damage to your restaurant
- Office insurance: Cover for damage to your office space
- Liability insurance: Cover for any legal costs you might incur
Why choose Bedford Insurance?
- They have a wealth of experience, with over 56 years helping the customer choose the right policy
- 24-hour claims line so that you never have to wait to speak to someone about making a claim
- Winner of best regional broker at the Commercial Insurance awards in 2019