About Autonet Insurance
Autonet Insurance was established in Stoke-On-Trent in 1998 and has since grown to become one of the UK’s largest home insurance brokers.
Autonet Insurance Services Ltd. is part of the Ardonagh Group who have a direct holding in Autonet. Autonet have a strong philosophy at their core to be the best at what they do. They aim to achieve this with innovation, business partnerships and customer satisfaction.
Autonet Insurance set up a charity committee in 2010 and together with it’s employees have raised over £120,000 for local and national charities.
What types of cover does Autonet Insurance offer?
Although Autonet Insurance are well-known for their van insurance policies, they also provide competitive quotes on home insurance policies. They offer standard home insurance policies as well as some extra cover. Autonet’s home insurance policies are outlined below:
- Buildings insurance: covers the structure of your home, any external buildings (such as garages), and fixtures and fittings (bathroom suites or fitted kitchens). You are covered for damage resulting from:
- Fire and theft
- Flooding caused by weather or internal/external water supply
- Impact by vehicles or animals
- Falling trees, lamp posts, telegraph poles, electric wires etc.
- Contents insurance: covers possessions you own in the home. This may include limited cover for accidental damage, but it will depend on the policy you choose. Depending on the terms and conditions of your policy, you can be covered for:
- High risk items such as jewellery or antiques
- Loss or damage to contents resulting from fire, theft, water damage and other causes
- Freezer food if the contents are lost or damaged because of a mechanical fault
- New for Old contents cover – replacing your damaged or lost insured items with brand new ones
- Home emergency cover: covers you in the event of a domestic emergency such as your electricity failing or your heating system breaking down
- Home legal expenses: covers you for any legal expenses for employment disputes, jury service, tax protection, contract disputes, property protection or bodily injury
- High net worth home insurance: covers those with buildings valued over £500,000 and contents valued over £75,000, as well as high value items worth over £10,000.
- It also can cover thatched roof, listed buildings or other non-standard construction property.
Why choose Autonet Insurance?
There are some benefits to choosing an Autonet home insurance policy:
- Trustworthy – Autonet are one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers, working with over 30 other leading insurance providers.
- Experienced – Autonet have been helping customers for over 20 years and handle over a million calls a year, always seeking to be mindful of the way consumers shop for insurance.
- Award-winning – In 2016 Autonet were named in the Top 50 UK brokers by the Insurance Post, as well as winning both the Personal Lines Broker of the Year award and the Independent Broker of the Year award at the Insurance Times Awards 2014. This is the first time that two such awards have been won by a broker and demonstrates the high regard that Autonet is held in by the industry. They continue that excellence today.