Acorn insurance has been operating since 1981, which means they have over 30 years of experience in specialist insurance policies. They offer a wide range of competitive insurance policies that can be adapted to satisfy each customer’s unique insurance needs.
When it comes to home insurance Acorn have been known to specialise in insuring homes with a high risk attached to them, such as subsidence or flood risk properties. Acorn’s cover can be tailor-made to suit their customer’s individual requirements, rather than having across-the-board standard policies. They also offer optional extras that can be added to your home insurance policies, such as working from home cover.
Acorn pride themselves on their excellent customer service with a team of UK-based insurance experts ready to answer your questions and assist you with your policy needs. With Acorn you can find competitive home insurance, even if you have been refused household insurance before.
What types of cover does Acorn offer?
Alongside standard buildings and contents insurance cover, Acorn insurance offers a wide range of specialist household cover options for all of the following circumstances:
- Flood risk properties
- Properties with subsidence risk or a history of subsidence
- Unoccupied properties
- Pending sale
- Probate/Executor of an Estate
- Building of an extension
- Property development
- Landlord or tenant
- UK holiday homes
- Homeowners/tenants with convictions
- Personal history and previous claims insurance
Acorn insurance are a specialist home insurance provider so will build up your cover from a base level, depending upon your individual needs. You will only be covered for what you absolutely need and not extras that you don’t want. Optional extras Acorn can provide include:
- Working from home cover
- Protecting your belongings while away from home
- Protecting your no claims bonus
Why choose Acorn?
There are a number of reasons to choose Acorn:
- Acorn operate a 24-hour claims line so that you can get the help you need. Fast!
- They have UK-based insurance experts and customer service who are easy to contact and will deal with your questions in a quick and professional manner.
- Acorn have been specialist insurance providers for over 30 years, meaning they have plenty of experience in the industry.
- Acorn can provide specialist help with insurance for those unable to find cover elsewhere. So, if you have been struggling to find competitive home insurance policies, then Acorn could be the provider for you!