Since being founded in 1957, Swinton Insurance has remained committed to a friendly, personal approach to providing insurance. Their range of car insurance products includes personal and commercial cover, as well as services such as breakdown cover.
Swinton go the extra mile, taking time to listen to their customers and working hard to find the best possible deal.
What types of cover does Swinton offer?
Swinton offers three main car insurance products:
- Essentials – covers you for the basics:
- Classic – all the benefits of Essentials, and more:
- Uninsured driver cover
- Driver’s legal protection
- Driving abroad cover
- Premier – all the benefits of Classic cover, plus:
- Hire vehicle
- Excess refund
- Wrong fuel cover
With all three you can choose between:
- Third party only: the legal minimum insurance cover; to cover damage to other parties’ vehicles, property and injuries to them caused by your vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft (TPFT): third party liability cover as well as cover against fire damage to your vehicle or theft.
- Comprehensive: includes TPFT cover as well as cover for damage to your vehicle caused by accidents.
Swinton also offer extra car insurance cover options:
- Excess protection: if you're unable to claim the cost of your excess back from a responsible third party after an accident, Swinton can help you.
- Breakdown cover: flexible cover to give you peace of mind if you breakdown unexpectedly.
- Drivers Legal Protection: this is included as standard in Swinton's Classic and Premier Car Insurance policies, Driver's Legal Protection will cover you for up to £100,000 of legal costs following an accident that wasn't your fault.
Why choose Swinton?
- Affordable - Swinton offers cheap car insurance from £161 a year. 10% of new Swinton customers paid £161 or less for comprehensive cover annually, from 1st May 2019 to 31st October 2019
- Complete cover - If your car is damaged, comprehensive policies will cover the repair cost up to the market value of your car and if your car is damaged or a total loss due to fire or theft Swinton will pay out up to the market value of your car.
- Experience - Over 60 years' experience in finding competitive car insurance policies.