Admiral is a Welsh insurance giant and such a popular choice for car insurance it likely covers the vehicles of some of your family members or friends.
Admiral was founded in 1993 with the aim of offering lower insurance prices to more people, without compromising on the quality of their service or products. Admiral has been voted Best Car Insurance Provider by consumers for six years running, so you know you're in good hands if you take out a policy with them.
What types of cover does Admiral offer?
Admiral offers a wide range of car insurance policy types, including competitive priced multi-car cover. Standard and additional cover options from Admiral include:
- Third party policies the legal minimum insurance cover; covers damage your car causes to other parties’ vehicles and property and injuries to them but doesn’t cover your own vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft policies (TPFT) offers third party liability cover and covers your own car against fire damage and theft.
- Comprehensive policies covers more eventualities, including damage to your vehicle caused in accidents, even those at which you are at fault With Admiral, also includes 90 days of European cover and courtesy car cover.
- MultiCar policies, covering up to five vehicles, including for family members living at different addresses.
- LittleBox black box insurance, available with both single car and MultiCar policies.
Why choose Admiral?
- Experience: Admiral has sold more than 21 million policies over the last 28 years.
- European cover: comprehensive policies come with 90 days of European cover.
- Courtesy car cover with comprehensive policies, when you use an Admiral authorised repairer.
- Sat nav and personal belongings cover: comprehensive policies come with cover for vehicle accessories like sat navs and personal possessions you leave in the car, up to £150.
- Windscreen cover: covers the repair and replacement of windscreens, although your excess will apply.
- Multi-car policies: insure up to five vehicles, including for family members at different addresses.
- Awarded: voted best car insurance provider seven years in a row in the Personal Finance Awards.
- MultiCover: bundle car, home, and van insurance from Admiral together on one discounted policy.
Admiral Group plc is registered in England and Wales at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff. CF10 2EH (Reg No: 03849958). Admiral Financial Services Limited (Reg No: 10255225) is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 771862). EUI Limited (Reg No: 02686904) is a subsidiary of Admiral Group plc and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 309378). These details can be confirmed by visiting the Financial Services Register, www.fca.org.uk/register. EUI Limited acts for, and on behalf of, other regulated insurance companies. Further details may be provided on request.