Your business insurance cover at competitive rates

We work exclusively with Churchill Expert to provide the cover you need for your livelihood

Get Your Business Insured With:

Churchill Logo
  • check2500+ business types covered
  • clockApply in minutes to get quotes

Why insure Your Business with Churchill Expert?

Your business is in good hands.

  • Churchill Expert arrange policies provided by NIG, who are specialists in commercial insurance. MoneyExpert are working exclusively in partnership with Churchill Expert to offer you advantageous deals on your business insurance and help you protect your interests in the event of a costly claim.
  • You can obtain insurance whether you are a tradesperson, small business owner, landlord, shop owner and more. Policies cover over 2,500 trades.
  • Churchill Expert can offer you a NIG (National Insurance & Guarantee Corporation) insurance policy, which is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited*. NIG’s financial strength rating is A, which means you are safe in the knowledge that capital is available to you, and all other customers, in the event of a claim.

Protect your business today.

Business Insurance Options

Business insurance is a broad product. It's important that when you're searching for a policy, you know what cover you need. There are a few key types of cover available, all of which are available as part of Churchill Expert's NIG product:

Public Liability

Public Liability insurance is an important form of cover in the event that a member of the public makes a compensation claim against you due to an injury or damage caused by your business activities. This can include any claims made against you by a client, or anyone who is not an employee. Public liability insurance can mitigate the effects that any such claim can have on your business' cash flow. Public liability cover isn't legally necessary in the UK, but those working in certain industries, or bidding on certain contracts, may be required to have it.

Find out more

Product Liability

Product liabilty cover is designed to cover you and your business in case any claims are made against you in relation to damage, injuries, or illnesses caused by your products. Importantly, you can be liable for such a claim whether you are the manufacturer of the product in question, or just a vendor. Product liability insurance isn't a legal requirement, but it is certainly good practise to take out as it can offer the peace of mind by potentially mitigating the effects of any claim made against you and allowing you to continue running your business as normal.

Find out more

Employer's Liability

Employer's liability cover is a legal requirement for any business that has one or more employees irrespective of whether they are temporary or permanent. It covers businesses in the event that an employee makes a compensation claim against them - for example if they fall ill or become injured as a result of the work they do for you. There are a few exceptions where you don't need Employers' Liability and details can be obtained from GOV.UK but as an employer, you are responsible for the health and safety of your employees.

Find out more

Business Interruption

Should an insured incident affect the running of your business, business interruption can cover you for the loss of revenue you may incur. Business interruption insurance can be particularly helpful in the event of any physical damage to your premises, for example. A standard building insurance policy could cover you for any repairs, but will not reimburse for any loss of income that results from you being unable to operate while repairs are ongoing.

Find out more