Compare car insurance from leading UK motor insurance providers
£25 Cash Back!
Purchase car insurance through MoneyExpert and we will give you £25 cash back!Start a new quote Retrieve
Need Help? Try our car insurance guides
If you require assistance finding cheap car insurance quotes, take a look at our guides and learn how to get affordable motor insurance that best suits you.
Having an understanding of how UK car insurance companies work is vital when searching for the cheapest car insurance quotes. Our guides will teach you how your circumstances affect the price you pay, so that you can lower your car insurance premiums.
- Teenage Car InsuranceCheap Motor Insurance for 17-19 year olds!
- Third Party Car InsuranceWhat does 3rd party Motor Insurance Cover?
- Fully Comp Car InsuranceWhat is fully comprehensive motor insurance?
- Multi Car InsuranceSave money by insuring multiple cars!
- No Claims DiscountsHow do no claims affect car insurance prices
- Motor Vehicle SecurityReduce the cost of your motor insurance
- Car Insurance ExcessHow do Excess’ affect your motor insurance quotes?
- European Car InsuranceDoes your motor insurance cover European driving?
- Third Party Fire & TheftWhat does TPFT motor insurance cover?
- Car Insurance & Pass PlusReduce motor insurance by up to 40%!
- Young Drivers’ InsuranceCheap motor insurance for the under 30’s!
- Car Insurance GroupsHow does the group of your car affect motor insurance?
Frequently Asked Car Insurance Questions
What are the most commonly asked car insurance questions? We've put together this useful set of answers to help make getting your car insurance quote as quick and easy as possible.
MoneyExpert Ltd is not authorised to provide advice and are introducing you to a regulated firm with whom we are not under a contractual obligation to conduct insurance mediation business with exclusively. You should ensure you provide any potential insurer with your full details and ensure that you are eligible to make a claim(s) in relation to the cover offered. MoneyExpert Ltd will receive a small payment for this introduction which will not normally exceed £35.
MoneyExpert does not give advice on or recommend any particular insurance product or service or whether it is suitable for your personal circumstances. The information provided is to help you to make your own choice about how to proceed.
Why compare with MoneyExpert?
- Save £££s in minutesCompare a large selection of leading car insurance providers in just a few minutes
- No hidden extrasThe car insurance quote you see is the price you see is the price you pay.
- Safe & secureYour personal car insurance details will never be passed onto third parties.
Car Insurance News
27 Jan 2015
Over 1.5 million vehicles were made at car plants in the UK last year, the largest number since 2007. The Society for Motor Manufacturers believes the demand i down to first-rate brands, for example Jaguar Land Rover, is responsible.
20 Jan 2015
Car Insurance rises for second consecutive quarter and could spiral upwards in 2015, according to the AA
The era of cheap cover for motorists has drawn to a close, as the AA reports consecutive quarterly rises in car insurance premiums to the end of 2014.
14 Jan 2015
Car Sales soar to highest level since 2003 – but what does 2015 have in store for the motor industry?
Figures released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SNMT) revealed a 9.3% annual increase in the number of new car registrations for 2014, with just under 2.48m motors exchanging hands across the UK
10 Nov 2014
The number of pre-meditated, phoney road accidents carried out by gangs has hit record highs, as gangs rally in their numbers to bleed as much money from insurers through false whiplash claims.