Compare car insurance from leading UK motor insurance providers
£25 Cash Back!
Purchase car insurance through MoneyExpert and we will give you £25 cash back!Start a new quote Retrieve
Need Help? Try our car insurance guides
If you require assistance finding cheap car insurance quotes, take a look at our guides and learn how to get affordable motor insurance that best suits you.
Having an understanding of how UK car insurance companies work is vital when searching for the cheapest car insurance quotes. Our guides will teach you how your circumstances affect the price you pay, so that you can lower your car insurance premiums.
- Teenage Car InsuranceCheap Motor Insurance for 17-19 year olds!
- Third Party Car InsuranceWhat does 3rd party Motor Insurance Cover?
- Fully Comp Car InsuranceWhat is fully comprehensive motor insurance?
- Multi Car InsuranceSave money by insuring multiple cars!
- No Claims DiscountsHow do no claims affect car insurance prices
- Motor Vehicle SecurityReduce the cost of your motor insurance
- Car Insurance ExcessHow do Excess’ affect your motor insurance quotes?
- European Car InsuranceDoes your motor insurance cover European driving?
- Third Party Fire & TheftWhat does TPFT motor insurance cover?
- Car Insurance & Pass PlusReduce motor insurance by up to 40%!
- Young Drivers’ InsuranceCheap motor insurance for the under 30’s!
- Car Insurance GroupsHow does the group of your car affect motor insurance?
Frequently Asked Car Insurance Questions
What are the most commonly asked car insurance questions? We've put together this useful set of answers to help make getting your car insurance quote as quick and easy as possible.
MoneyExpert Ltd is not authorised to provide advice and are introducing you to a regulated firm with whom we are not under a contractual obligation to conduct insurance mediation business with exclusively. You should ensure you provide any potential insurer with your full details and ensure that you are eligible to make a claim(s) in relation to the cover offered. MoneyExpert Ltd will receive a small payment for this introduction which will not normally exceed £35.
MoneyExpert does not give advice on or recommend any particular insurance product or service or whether it is suitable for your personal circumstances. The information provided is to help you to make your own choice about how to proceed.
Why compare with MoneyExpert?
- Save £££s in minutesCompare a large selection of leading car insurance providers in just a few minutes
- No hidden extrasThe car insurance quote you see is the price you see is the price you pay.
- Safe & secureYour personal car insurance details will never be passed onto third parties.
Car Insurance News
12 Apr 2013
Cars in the UK are now subject to tougher MOT rules
27 Feb 2013
The cost of motoring is increasing, but that isn’t putting keen drivers off the roads just yet.
25 Jan 2013
But while men have benefitted from the arrangement, young female motorists are being hit by rises in car insurance premiums reaching up to 50%.
28 Dec 2012
The entire landscape of the UK car insurance market has now changed after the EU gender directive has come into force and women will no longer receive reduced rates from insurers.