Compare car insurance from leading UK motor insurance providers
£25 Cash Back!
Purchase car insurance through MoneyExpert and we will give you £25 cash back!Start a new quote Retrieve
Need Help? Try our car insurance guides
If you require assistance finding cheap car insurance quotes, take a look at our guides and learn how to get affordable motor insurance that best suits you.
Having an understanding of how UK car insurance companies work is vital when searching for the cheapest car insurance quotes. Our guides will teach you how your circumstances affect the price you pay, so that you can lower your car insurance premiums.
- Teenage Car InsuranceCheap Motor Insurance for 17-19 year olds!
- Third Party Car InsuranceWhat does 3rd party Motor Insurance Cover?
- Fully Comp Car InsuranceWhat is fully comprehensive motor insurance?
- Multi Car InsuranceSave money by insuring multiple cars!
- No Claims DiscountsHow do no claims affect car insurance prices
- Motor Vehicle SecurityReduce the cost of your motor insurance
- Car Insurance ExcessHow do Excess’ affect your motor insurance quotes?
- European Car InsuranceDoes your motor insurance cover European driving?
- Third Party Fire & TheftWhat does TPFT motor insurance cover?
- Car Insurance & Pass PlusReduce motor insurance by up to 40%!
- Young Drivers’ InsuranceCheap motor insurance for the under 30’s!
- Car Insurance GroupsHow does the group of your car affect motor insurance?
Frequently Asked Car Insurance Questions
What are the most commonly asked car insurance questions? We've put together this useful set of answers to help make getting your car insurance quote as quick and easy as possible.
MoneyExpert Ltd is not authorised to provide advice and are introducing you to a regulated firm with whom we are not under a contractual obligation to conduct insurance mediation business with exclusively. You should ensure you provide any potential insurer with your full details and ensure that you are eligible to make a claim(s) in relation to the cover offered. MoneyExpert Ltd will receive a small payment for this introduction which will not normally exceed £35.
MoneyExpert does not give advice on or recommend any particular insurance product or service or whether it is suitable for your personal circumstances. The information provided is to help you to make your own choice about how to proceed.
Why compare with MoneyExpert?
- Save £££s in minutesCompare a large selection of leading car insurance providers in just a few minutes
- No hidden extrasThe car insurance quote you see is the price you see is the price you pay.
- Safe & secureYour personal car insurance details will never be passed onto third parties.
Car Insurance News
26 Sep 2013
Motorists' budgets have increasingly been put under strain by rising costs
3 Sep 2013
Many cars fail to perform at their best during the winter months and they may need some serious convincing to get moving in the morning when it’s dark and cold. However, there are many steps you can take to prepare your car for winter.
27 Aug 2013
Car insurance policies must match quality with affordability so what should you consider when driving costs down?
12 Aug 2013
The Ford Fiesta is still the nation's favourite