Compare car insurance from leading UK motor insurance providers
£25 Cash Back!
Purchase car insurance through MoneyExpert and we will give you £25 cash back!Start a new quote Retrieve
Need Help? Try our car insurance guides
If you require assistance finding cheap car insurance quotes, take a look at our guides and learn how to get affordable motor insurance that best suits you.
Having an understanding of how UK car insurance companies work is vital when searching for the cheapest car insurance quotes. Our guides will teach you how your circumstances affect the price you pay, so that you can lower your car insurance premiums.
- Teenage Car InsuranceCheap Motor Insurance for 17-19 year olds!
- Third Party Car InsuranceWhat does 3rd party Motor Insurance Cover?
- Fully Comp Car InsuranceWhat is fully comprehensive motor insurance?
- Multi Car InsuranceSave money by insuring multiple cars!
- No Claims DiscountsHow do no claims affect car insurance prices
- Motor Vehicle SecurityReduce the cost of your motor insurance
- Car Insurance ExcessHow do Excess’ affect your motor insurance quotes?
- European Car InsuranceDoes your motor insurance cover European driving?
- Third Party Fire & TheftWhat does TPFT motor insurance cover?
- Car Insurance & Pass PlusReduce motor insurance by up to 40%!
- Young Drivers’ InsuranceCheap motor insurance for the under 30’s!
- Car Insurance GroupsHow does the group of your car affect motor insurance?
Frequently Asked Car Insurance Questions
What are the most commonly asked car insurance questions? We've put together this useful set of answers to help make getting your car insurance quote as quick and easy as possible.
MoneyExpert Ltd is not authorised to provide advice and are introducing you to a regulated firm with whom we are not under a contractual obligation to conduct insurance mediation business with exclusively. You should ensure you provide any potential insurer with your full details and ensure that you are eligible to make a claim(s) in relation to the cover offered. MoneyExpert Ltd will receive a small payment for this introduction which will not normally exceed £35.
MoneyExpert does not give advice on or recommend any particular insurance product or service or whether it is suitable for your personal circumstances. The information provided is to help you to make your own choice about how to proceed.
Why compare with MoneyExpert?
- Save £££s in minutesCompare a large selection of leading car insurance providers in just a few minutes
- No hidden extrasThe car insurance quote you see is the price you see is the price you pay.
- Safe & secureYour personal car insurance details will never be passed onto third parties.
Car Insurance News
27 Mar 2015
The RAC have released a report stating owners of vehicles that use diesel fuel are being overcharged by retailers. They argue that they are being “taken for a ride”
27 Mar 2015
There are a number of hurdles to be weary of when negotiating with used car dealers and purchasing a vehicle on offer. However, another consideration that is often overlooked is how exactly the customer is going to pay for it.
10 Mar 2015
Drivers who have more than one car in their household insured with the RAC could benefit from 10% multicar discount for up to three additional cars.
17 Feb 2015
The issue of car modifications has gained momentum recently, after the news that a vicar named Reverend Wena Parry faced cancellation of her car insurance because she had not informed the providers of changes she had made to her car.