Compare quotes from the UK's major insurance providers.
How would you pay the bills without a regular income? Income Protection helps you cope financially if you can't work due to illness, injury or redundancy.
Income Protection FAQs
- What is Income Protection?Income protection pays out a tax-free replacement income if you can't work because of illness, injury or redundancy.
- What does it cover Pay your rent or mortgage, loans, credit card repayments, household bills and more
- How much do i get?Income protection policies can pay up 75% of previous income after a specified waiting period.
- How much long do i get it for?You can specify the length of the policy which could last until you either return to work, retire, or for the rest of your life.
- How much does it cost?Premiums are based on age, health, amount covered, term of the policy, waiting period, and whether you smoke. Cover normally ranges from around £10 to £45 a month.
Home Insurance News
17 Nov 2015
The consumer group, Fairer Finance, has said that the fine print on many banking and insurance products is only comprehensible to people of post-graduate student level.
27 Mar 2015
Five mobile phone operators have introduced a “liability cap” for consumers who have their device stolen, meaning users will be protected from incurring massive charges if they are victim of such a theft.
29 Jan 2015
The average yearly premium on combined buildings and contents insurance reached £291 - down 3% on the previous year.
21 Jan 2015
Severe weather can come at any time, so it’s worth making sure your home is prepared for any eventuality.