Compare quotes from the UK's major insurance providers.
How would you pay the bills without a regular income? Income Protection helps you cope financially if you can't work due to illness, injury or redundancy.
Income Protection FAQs
- What is Income Protection?Income protection pays out a tax-free replacement income if you can't work because of illness, injury or redundancy.
- What does it cover Pay your rent or mortgage, loans, credit card repayments, household bills and more
- How much do i get?Income protection policies can pay up 75% of previous income after a specified waiting period.
- How much long do i get it for?You can specify the length of the policy which could last until you either return to work, retire, or for the rest of your life.
- How much does it cost?Premiums are based on age, health, amount covered, term of the policy, waiting period, and whether you smoke. Cover normally ranges from around £10 to £45 a month.
Home Insurance News
30 Nov 2012
Thousands of homes across the country have been damaged in some of the most horrific floods sweeping the nation for years.
24 Jul 2012
A growing number of parents are putting themselves at risk of debt to keep their youngsters entertained over the summer holidays.
13 Jul 2012
Summer flooding has left key insurers facing a hefty payout that will run into hundreds of millions of pounds, according to a senior analyst.
29 May 2012
The sunny weather and a few too many drinks have caused Brits to forget about their health and safety, leading to millions of pounds of fire damage.