Compare quotes from the UK's major insurance providers.
How would you pay the bills without a regular income? Income Protection helps you cope financially if you can't work due to illness, injury or redundancy.
Income Protection FAQs
- What is Income Protection?Income protection pays out a tax-free replacement income if you can't work because of illness, injury or redundancy.
- What does it cover Pay your rent or mortgage, loans, credit card repayments, household bills and more
- How much do i get?Income protection policies can pay up 75% of previous income after a specified waiting period.
- How much long do i get it for?You can specify the length of the policy which could last until you either return to work, retire, or for the rest of your life.
- How much does it cost?Premiums are based on age, health, amount covered, term of the policy, waiting period, and whether you smoke. Cover normally ranges from around £10 to £45 a month.
Home Insurance News
2 Dec 2015
The Financial Conduct Authority is to investigate how insurance companies are making use of big data in order to gather information about customers’ behaviour.
17 Nov 2015
The consumer group, Fairer Finance, has said that the fine print on many banking and insurance products is only comprehensible to people of post-graduate student level.
27 Mar 2015
Five mobile phone operators have introduced a “liability cap” for consumers who have their device stolen, meaning users will be protected from incurring massive charges if they are victim of such a theft.
29 Jan 2015
The average yearly premium on combined buildings and contents insurance reached £291 - down 3% on the previous year.