Compare quotes from the UK's major insurance providers.
How would you pay the bills without a regular income? Income Protection helps you cope financially if you can't work due to illness, injury or redundancy.
Income Protection FAQs
- What is Income Protection?Income protection pays out a tax-free replacement income if you can't work because of illness, injury or redundancy.
- What does it cover Pay your rent or mortgage, loans, credit card repayments, household bills and more
- How much do i get?Income protection policies can pay up 75% of previous income after a specified waiting period.
- How much long do i get it for?You can specify the length of the policy which could last until you either return to work, retire, or for the rest of your life.
- How much does it cost?Premiums are based on age, health, amount covered, term of the policy, waiting period, and whether you smoke. Cover normally ranges from around £10 to £45 a month.
Home Insurance News
21 Jan 2015
Severe weather can come at any time, so it’s worth making sure your home is prepared for any eventuality.
4 Mar 2014
Over one thousand complaints are being lodged every day to the Financial Ombudsman Service about the mis-sale of payment protection insurance (PPI), despite 2013 seeing a huge fall in numbers compared to the year before.
7 Oct 2013
When you take out a new home insurance policy, it probably doesn’t cross many people’s minds that information on their credit report may be checked by the provider before signing up.
30 Nov 2012
Thousands of homes across the country have been damaged in some of the most horrific floods sweeping the nation for years.