Many people are not aware of how their money is invested or of the many hidden charges which eat away at your investment. Do you know the current value of your pension, and what income it would provide you with when you retire? It is surprising how many of us don't, but help is at hand with a pension review. Maybe you have money in a frozen company pension and you would like to know how it is performing. If you have not had a pension review in the past 12 months please complete our form to find out your options.
The Benefits of having a Pension Review
These are important questions which need to be answered.
- Do you know what the value of your pension is?
- Do you know what fees you are paying to your current pension provider?
- Do you know how and where your pension is currently invested?
- Do you know how the investments within your pension are performing?
- Do you know if your pension will provide you with the income you require after retirement?