Zenith Insurance has been providing insurance to UK consumers since 1937. Zenith is the trading name of Markerstudy Direct Limited and is part of the vibrant and dynamic Markerstudy Group.
Zenith offer a range of car insurance policies with a variety of options add-ons available. They work with over 1,000 UK brokers and intermediaries to provide the perfect policies to suit their customer’s needs.
What types of cover does Zenith offer?
Zenith offer their motor insurance in three main areas: Car Insurance, Van Insurance and Learner Driver Insurance. All their insurance policies come with optional extras that are available depending on your specific needs. Zenith Motor Insurance policies can either be:
- Third party only – legal minimum insurance cover to cover damage to other parties’ vehicles, property and injuries to them caused by your vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft (TPFT) – third party liability cover as well as cover against fire damage to your vehicle or theft.
- Comprehensive – a level of cover which includes TPFT cover as well as cover for damage to your vehicle caused by accidents
Optional extras that can be included within your insurance policy with Zenith are:
- Choice of excess – choose from a range of excess options to suit you.
- Guaranteed repairs – for 3 years when using an approved repair expert.
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- Free courtesy car or van – when your car is out for repair after you’ve made a claim for an incident.
- Windscreen cover – repair or replacement window glass and windscreens.
- Car audio and navigation equipment cover – up to £500.
- Lock repair/replacement cover – up to £500 when your keys are lost or stolen.
- Personal belongings cover – up to £100 if they are damaged or stolen.
Why choose Zenith?
- Affordable – Zenith offers several cheap car insurance options - for example their Learner Driver Insurance can cover you from just £1.87 a day!
- Great Service – Zenith’s 24/7 emergency helpline means that you have access to immediate expert advice whatever the time of day.
- Anti-fraud – Zenith’s cutting-edge counter fraud systems are designed to keep the cost of insurance down without you becoming a victim of fraud.
- Easy – You can get a quote in seconds by simply entering your age and postcode on the Zenith website. Zenith’s Learner Driver Insurance can also be activated instantly with 30, 60 or 90 day cover available.