The RSA Group is one of the world’s longest standing general insurers. Founded in 1706, RSA have over 300 years of experience in providing peace of mind to individuals and protecting everyone, from small businesses to large corporations, as well as individual private customers from uncertainty. RSA is a global business, supporting over nine million customers across more than 100 countries.
What types of cover does RSA offer?
RSA both personal and commercial car insurance policies. They sell directly through trusted personal insurance brands such as More Than in the UK.
- Third party only policies: the legal minimum insurance cover; to cover damage to other parties’ vehicles, property and injuries to them caused by your vehicle.
- Third party, fire and theft (TPFT) policies: third party liability cover as well as cover against fire damage to your vehicle or theft.
- Comprehensive policies: to provide a level of cover which includes TPFT cover as well as cover for damage to your vehicle caused by accidents. This cover may include:
- Courtesy car
- New car replacement
- £20m third party liability limit
- Business car insurance: provides cover for customers who need a vehicle for business use.
- Mini fleet insurance: providing standard cover for companies with a fleet of vehicles between two and twenty vehicles.
Why choose RSA?
- Experience – RSA have over 300 years of experience in the insurance industry meaning that you can trust in their insurance policies.
- Expertise – RSA are a global business, supporting millions of customers around the world with their insurance needs. They have over 14,000 employees dedicated to providing customers with their expert knowledge.
- Brands – RSA founded More Than personal insurance who are one of the leading car insurance providers in the UK, especially for young and inexperienced drivers.