The expert choice for your career
We currently have the following vacancies:
Accounts Assistant, Godalming
We are looking to recruit an Account Assistant to join our busy team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase , Sales Ledger & Cash Book
- Electronic & Manual Processing cheque & BACS payments
- Monthly reconciliations and review of ledgers
- Providing general support to Senior Accounts Assistant in ad hoc duties
- Office Duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Able to work on your own initiative and part of a team
- Confident IT skills; Excel is essential
- Sound knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- An eye for attention to detail
- Well organised and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your accounting career. AAT or similar is preferred but qualified by experience will be considered.
To start as soon as possible.
Hours: 9:00 to 5:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £22k-£24k DOE (depending on experience).
Please send your CV to email@example.com with covering letter. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 days.
Why join us
MoneyExpert is one of the UK’s leading price comparison websites and has been helping people find the best finance deals for over 20 years. We also operate several well known UK websites, including Simply Switch, Mighty Deals and Immediate Financial
We are a dedicated and friendly team who enjoy a dynamic, exciting and rewarding work environment with regular social events.
We have offices in Godalming, Surrey and Haydock, Manchester, both with excellent transport links
How to apply
If you wish to apply for any of these vacancies please do so using the method stated in the advert.
MoneyExpert as an equal opportunities employer intends that no applicant or employee shall receive less than favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, age, marital/parental status, disability, race, ethnic background, sexual orientation, religious belief or be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Strictly No Agencies We do not respond to unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.